Treasury Management Internet Banking
With Treasury Management Internet Banking, you finally have the access and control you need to help manage your business. Real-time online solutions enable you to more effectively manage your company's finances. With internal permission controls, you securely maintain your internal control access.
Transfer funds easily from other banks into your CB&S Bank account for quick access to all your business capital. You can increase the control you have over disbursements, collections, and cash flow. You will also be able to consolidate cash to take advantage of maintaining smaller balances overall, identifying excess cash available for short-term investments, interest earnings, or expense reduction opportunities.
Payroll (Direct Deposit)
With Direct Deposit you can deposit your employee's pay directly into their checking accounts at their Financial Institution without having to purchase, sign and mail paper checks while limiting the chances of checks getting lost, stolen or counterfeited. You can even offer this service to your employees in conjunction with our Workplace Advantage Checking products that we offer to your employees. Direct Deposit statements show the total amount for the pay period so not only is payroll processing simpler, reconciliation is too.
We offer several prepaid options for businesses like yours to ensure you have access to the latest technology and options available today.
- Payroll Cards allow you to achieve 100% electronic payroll and eliminate paper. All employees and 1099 contractors qualify. It gives you the ability to use the existing ACH process plus real-time funding with access to an easy to use secure client portal.
- Reward Cards offers a go-to solution for sales and service incentives to help businesses motivate employees and deepen customer loyalty. The Reward Card Program is a program that allows an entity to disburse monetary rewards to its employees and customers on a prepaid card. Card Features include:
- Single-load and reloadable card option
- Customizable reward card designs
- Easy online card ordering tool
- Funds can be provided via wire transfer, ACH/direct deposit, or through a funding account established
- Corporate Purchasing Card Program is an expense management tool that offers a great alternative for business expenses, vendor payments, petty cash, travel per-diem, or to extend credit to contract workers. It has virtual AP solutions to streamline vendor payments as an added benefit. Offers centralized control for the entity and reduces risk with no more cash, no more lost or stolen checks, and less opportunity for fraud.
- Per-Diem Card – Disbursement Cards are for use by designated individuals to receive payments from an entity (excluding payroll).
- Purchase Card – Commercial Cards intended for use by designated employees of an entity to be used for commercial purposes.
Electronic Federal Tax Payment System (EFTPS)
Enjoy the convenience of paying your federal taxes online. Schedule your taxes to be paid online and the IRS will automatically deduct them from your checking account. This service is especially useful for businesses that need to pay taxes quarterly.
When speed is essential, wire transfer facilitates the same-day transfer of funds. Initiate one-time or recurring domestic wire transfers online, over the phone, or at one of our many branches.
- Free-form wire entry
- Repetitive wire templates
- Dollar limits and user entitlements
- Transfers up until 4:00 PM CST
Zero Balance Accounts (ZBAs)
Zero Balance Accounts link accounts together for efficiency and convenience. Using a ZBA allows you to have a primary account linked to other subsidiary accounts to use as a funding source. At the close of business, all funds can be moved to the primary account where funds can be automatically invested, advanced on a credit facility, or used to fund other obligations.
Preauthorized ACH Debits
Preauthorized Automatic Clearing House (ACH) Debits are custom made for businesses that need to collect payments from customers on a regular basis. Whether you collect utility payments, cable payments, membership dues, insurance payments, or any other type of payment, our Preauthorized ACH debits have benefits for you and your customers. These debits speed up your collection of payments and eliminate costly invoice preparation and mailing.
Use CB&S Bank's ACH Filter/Block feature to monitor any ACH debits posting to your account. It's an easy way to prevent fraud and unwanted ACH activity on your accounts.
CB&S Bank's Positive Pay feature helps you prevent and identify fraudulent checks within your account by verifying the check number and dollar amount to confirm its authenticity.
- We will notify you if the checks presented to your account do not match the checks in your check-issued file—Exception Notice will be presented for customer review by 9:00 AM CST; a decision of pay or no pay is required by 11:00 AM CST.
- Checks will then be returned if the information does not match the check being presented
To find out more information about our Treasury Management Services, visit one of our convenient locations or call us at 877-332-1710