Access your checking account with our CB&S Bank Debit Card. Debit cards provide you convenient, secure access to your money. Buy gas and groceries, travel, pay bills, and so much more. Use it anywhere MasterCard is accepted or at any ATM location to get cash when you need it.
MobiMoney Debit Card Controls
With the MobiMoney™ app, customers can decide when, where and how their debit cards are used in real-time.
Enjoy these convenient features with MobiMoney™:
- Turn your debit card on/off
- Receive instant card transaction alerts
- Limit card usage based on location, transaction type, and amount
- Set merchant preferences
- View debit card transaction history
Protecting your Debit or ATM Card
Protecting your MasterCard debit or ATM card from fraud requires monitoring around the clock 365 days a year. Our fraud detection programs monitor your card transactions for any suspicious activity. If potentially fraudulent transactions are taking place, we will contact you immediately so that future fraudulent transactions can be avoided.
What We Monitor
Your card transactions are monitored for:
- Purchases outside your normal purchasing patterns
- Unusual timeframes and geographical locations
- Purchase patterns that are consistent with previously identified fraud trends
How We Contact You
Getting in touch with you quickly is critical to stopping any potential card fraud. 86% of Americans have a mobile device, and this offers a convenient method to contact you fast. With our free Card Alert Notification service, you will receive a text message asking you to confirm if a suspicious transaction was authorized by you.
Receiving a Text Message
- The text message will arrive from a 5 digit code (33748) and contain our financial institution name (CB&S Bank), dollar amount of the transaction, and merchant name.
- You will be asked to reply with “Yes” if you authorized the transaction. You will receive a confirming text message and can continue to use your card with confidence.
- A “No” reply means you have not authorized the transaction. You will receive a confirming text message and you will be contacted immediately by a fraud specialist to protect your account. Please answer this important call.
- Do not reply to the text message with any personal or confidential card information.
- If you would like to opt out of receiving these important messages by text, you may reply with STOP to indicate this preference.
Help Us Protect You
- Keep us up to date with your current mobile and home phone numbers and contact information.
- Traveling in the U.S. or to a foreign country for an extended period of time? Contact us at 877-332-1710 prior to your departure and we’ll make our monitoring more flexible during your travel or vacation time.