Is Business Express Deposit right for your business?
Does your business:
- Have multiple locations?
- Make deposits after normal banking hours?
- Pay transportation costs to deliver deposits to the bank?
- Receive checks with large dollar amounts?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, then Business Express Deposit may benefit your company.
Key advantages of Business Express Deposit:
- Consolidate funds from remote locations into one bank – Check deposits can easily be made from any remote office or storefront. This streamlines your cash flow by consolidating deposits from multiple locations into a single bank.
- Make deposits anytime – Enjoy the convenience of making deposits electronically 24-hours a day, 7-days a week, even weekends.
- Save time preparing deposits – Preparing deposits electronically is very efficient, reducing labor costs and freeing up staff for other tasks.
- Cut costly courier fees or trips to the bank – Electronic deposits can reduce trips to the bank or eliminate costly courier fees.
- More secure – Multiple layers of security including password protection, Internet firewalls and 128-bit encryption provide your business with the highest level of security available.
How Business Express Deposit works:
- Scan checks from any desktop – Using a desktop check scanner, simply scan both sides of the check in a single pass.
- Prepare the deposit – View images of the scanned checks right from your PC. The dollar amounts for the checks are automatically read and the deposit is totaled.
- Electronically send deposit to the bank – After clicking submit, the deposit is sent to the bank through a secure Internet connection.
- Funds are deposited into your account – Make deposits anytime you want, day or night.
To find out more about Business Express Deposit, visit one of our convenient locations or contact us at 877-332-1710.