An easy savings plan can help you reach your short-term and long-term savings goals. Design your savings plan to fit your needs and start saving today.
- $50 minimum to open account
- Three free withdrawals or transfers per month¹
- No monthly service charge if your minimum balance is $50 or more
- eStatements required²
- Access your savings account information through Internet Banking and Mobile Banking³
- Pay yourself first by setting up automatic transfers (weekly, monthly, or whenever you like) from your CB&S Bank checking account to your CB&S Bank savings account
¹A fee will be charged for withdrawals/debits greater than three (3) per month. The fee will not be charged if you maintain an average daily balance of $2,500 or more. Deposit regulations allow a total limit of 6 withdrawals/debits per month to maintain a savings account; account is subject to closure and/or account transaction suspension for excessive transactions. Please carefully read the eSavings Truth-in-Savings disclosure for more information on withdrawal limitations to maintain a savings account.
² Internet Banking is required to receive eStatements. Paper statements are not allowed on this account.
³ Charges and fees may apply from your cellular service provider. Contact your service provider for information.