Our employees and customers are important to us and we want to make sure we are helping everyone stay safe. We are closely monitoring the latest news about the coronavirus (COVID-19) just as you are. We are doing all we can to make sure our branches are operating as normal, but we continue to evaluate the need for adjustments in how we deliver our banking services to you. You can count on us if you need help with your finances. We are following the recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) within each of our communities to make decisions on how to operate each of our locations.
Beginning March 1, 2021, we will be opening most of our lobbies with a few locations still operating with drive-thru and lobby by appointment only. We will continue to evaluate and make changes to each location as needed going forward. Should you have a banking need that requires access to our branches with a lobby by appointment only, we ask that you contact us at 877-332-1710 for an appointment or make the request at our drive-thru.
Click here for information on each location.
In an effort to follow guidelines established by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to ensure a healthy environment for our employees and customers, we are asking you to respect the following:
- Our lobby access is limited to the maximum capacity of customers indicated on additional signage. If we exceed that number, we may ask you to wait in your car or that you utilize our drive-thru.
- We ask that you do not enter if you are sick, have been sick or have been in contact with anyone who has been sick.
- You are encouraged to utilize hand sanitizing stations upon entering and exiting the lobby for the safety of yourself and others.
- Plexiglass shields have been installed at our teller windows.
- Please practice social distancing by maintaining a safe distance of 6 feet at all times using the floor graphics as a guideline.
- We may request that you temporarily remove your face covering so we can properly identity you. If you do not wish to do so, please utilize our drive-thru, ATM, or digital banking services.
Actions we are taking to protect our customers and employees:
- Providing extra cleaning and sanitizing supplies throughout the workplace and in common areas
- Disinfecting frequently touched objects and surfaces such as keyboards and telephones
- Encouraging employees with any symptoms to stay at home
- Monitoring the situation and making sure we have contingencies in place to meet the financial needs of our customers.
Ways you can bank with us anywhere, anytime:
Personal Digital Banking
Business Digital Banking